Our Company Has Signed a Letter of Intent with Shanxi Zhangze Power

Our company has signed a letter of intent with Shanxi Zhangze Electric Power Co., Ltd. (山西漳澤電力股份有限公司) (a branch of China Power Investment Corporation) to jointly develop, construct and operate a wind power project in Yihemei, Wuchuan county in Inner Mongolia . Shanxi Zhangze will hold 51% equity interest in the joint venture; while our company will hold the remaining 49%.

Shanxi Zhangze is mainly engaged in power generation and its shares are listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange since 1997.

The project has a total installed capacity of 300MW, and phase 1 of the project’s capacity is  49.5MW .

XML 地图 | Sitemap 地图